Please read the following terms carefully!
Full payment or deposit is due at the time your order is placed unless other arrangements are made in advance (e.g. Purchase Order).
A payment can be made online at http://www.breakout.co/payment or by phone or in person.
In the case where a payment is not made at time of pickup or shipping, per prearranged agreement, invoices are to be paid within 2 weeks of pickup or shipping (unless arrangements are made, in advance, for a longer payment period). By approving this quote you agree and commit yourself that if full payment is not made within the 2 week time-frame you shall pay a late payment fee of 2-1/2% of the total order amount every week the Invoice is not paid, after the allotted 2 week time-frame. You further agree to pay accumulated late fees at the time you finalize payment of the Invoice.
1. I understand that BreakOut Creative Company has the sole discretion to reject any order that it considers libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (according to standards established by the FCC), portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances, advocating persecution based on gender, age, race, disability or national origin, containing explicit sexual content or is otherwise inappropriate for BreakOut Creative Company production.
2. I agree to not use BreakOut Creative Company’s Service to create any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
3. I certify that any design (photo, image, text, brand or saying), that I may have provided BreakOut Creative Company, meets the following criteria:
a. I hold the rights to commercially reproduce the design.
b. I release BreakOut Creative Company from any claims made as a result of any copyright infringement.
c. I understand that infringement of copyright is illegal. NOTE: If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before approving the Quote.
d. I understand that BreakOut Creative Company is acting under my instructions and that they are NOT obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing the design(s).
4. I have reviewed apparel/accessory colors, designs, estimated size of all designs, design colors, and print locations and approve the Quote as submitted. I understand that the visual size of the design, as shown on the Proofs, is only an estimated representation and will appear differently depending upon the size of the apparel/accessory that it is being printed on – e.g. the design will be printed the exact same width and height on all apparel/accessories so that a design, for instance that is 11″ wide, would appear proportionally larger on a Youth Medium vs. on an Adult X-Large.
5. I understand that BreakOut Creative Company has the right to print extra copies of my designs (on potentially different apparel and in offset [paper] printing) as samples of past work to show other clients or for promotional purposes, including promotional literature.
BreakOut will never sell your design or apparel.
6. I understand that all material, including the ‘screens’, used for the printing of my design(s) are the property of BreakOut Creative Company and that these ‘screens’ will be “washed out” (removal of the print from the screen) unless I have made other arrangements with BreakOut Creative Company before the Order is completed.
7. I understand that I am responsible for any additional fees that may be incurred as required to enable the production of this Order such as converting artwork I may have provided to a vector format, changes in quantities being purchased, or other modifications that may arise after I place this Order. I understand that these costs may be added to the Credit Card or PayPal account I am using to purchase this Order or that I may be required to pay separately for the changes. However, I understand I will be contacted about any changes to the Order, and subsequent cost of the Order, before processing the additional charges.”
8. I certify that I am 18 years old or older and that I am able to commit to a legal contract according to the laws of the State of California. I further give BreakOut Creative Company, by approving the Quote, permission to start production of your order.
By Digitally Signing this form you are approving the Artwork Proof(s) and the Quote associated with this Order Number. To Digitally Sign your approval enter the name, in the Digital Signature Required block below, of the person who is agreeing to the BreakOut Creative Company Terms & Conditions, above, and also approving the Quote & Proof(s) associated with this Order Number. Press Enter and then click on “Submit Approval Of Artwork & Quote” to finalize the Order.